The association is called "Verein zur Förderung des zentralen Hochschulsport an den Hochschulen in München, Freising und Landshut e.V.".
The purpose of the association is to promote university sport at the above-mentioned university locations.
The association works selflessly and does not primarily pursue its own economic goals.
Any person of full age who belongs to a group of persons or has previously belonged to a group of persons who is or was entitled to participate in university sport in Bavaria can become a member of the association.
The board decides on the written application.
Upon application, members may acquire the right to participate in university sport for an appropriate fee.
The Board decides on the admission of non-Bavarian university graduates.
How to become a member
The following documents must be sent by Email or by mail to the branch office:
- Member application form (Please fill out on computer!) with original signature;
- proof according to § 3 of the Articles of Association: copy of a student ID, a certificate proving enrollment, an employee badge, a previous ZHS ID, etc
- a passport photo in digital form:
1. 35 mm x 45 mm
2. format: jpg; filename: <name.jpg>
3. by e-mail to: email@example.com
- a declaration of your connection and willingness to help the club if necessary (only for alumni of universities outside of Bavaria, etc.).
Petitions that do not include all of these requirements will not be processed.
Petitions to be a club member for Winter Semester must be turned in at the latest on October 1, and April 1 for Summer Semester.