Who is authorized to participate at ZHS Munich?
Members, according to article 17(1) BayHSchG, of the technical university, the university of Weihenstephan-Triesdorf, and the university of Landshut, employees of the building authority of Freising. Also, spouses/partners and children.
Category 1: students of public universities
Students of the following public institutions:
- The Academy of Fine Arts, Munich
- University of Applied Sciences for Public Administration and Legal Affairs in Bavaria
- University of Applied Sciences Landshut
- Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences
- University of Music and Performing Arts Munich
- University of Television and Film Munich ¥ Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, including affiliated public vocational schools
- Preparatory college in Munich
- Technical University of Munich, including affiliated public vocational schools
Fee for tag H: 7.50 € or for tag S: 15.00 €
Category 2: employees of category 1
Employees of public universities listed under category 1 except employees of the university clinic - see category 4.
Fee for tag H: 15.00 € or for tag S: 20.00 €
Category 3: students of private or state-approved universities
Students of the following private and state-approved universities:
- The Carl Duisberg Training Center Munich
- FOM University of Applied Sciences for Economics and Management
- Fresenius University of Applied Sciences
- Munich School of Philosophy
- Munich School of Political Science
- University of Applied Languages
- International School of Management Campus Munich
- Katholische Stiftungsfachhochschule München, University of Applied Sciences (KSFH)
- Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
- Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
- Media Design University in Munich
- Munich Business School
- Students from other universities are also allowed to participate at ZHS as long as they’ve registered Munich as their permanent address, or if they can prove that they are in Munich for a school-related reason.
- Participants of German courses for foreigners at the TUM/LMU in preparation for their studies.
Fee for tag H: 12.50 € or for tag S: 15.00 €
Category 4: employees of category 3
Employees of universities listed in category 3 and full-time employees of agencies and/or institutions that deal directly with the universities:
- Bavarian State Ministry of Education and Culture
- Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- German Heart Center of Munich
- Student Union of Munich
- Building Authorities Munich II
- University Clinic
Fee for tag H: 20.00 € or tag S: 20.00 €
Supplement to category 1 - 4
Spouses / partners (proof of same residence) and children (if entitled to child allowance) of students and employees of category 1 through 4 are also allowed to participate at ZHS.
Fees for spouses or partners for tag H: 20.00 € or tag S: 20.00 €
Children up to 13: no H tag necessary or tag S: 20.00 €.
Children 14+ for tag H: 20.00 € or tag S: 20.00 €.
Please note the following regarding children’s use of university sports facilities and participation:
Up to 13: only when accompanied by a parent; class participation is not allowed.
14+: independent participation in classes is only possible after confirming with the person in charge.
Category 5: Members of the Fördervereins (booster club)
Members of the “club that promotes the University Sports Center at universities in Munich Freising and Landshut e.V. (registered in Germany)”